A great smile is important to us, and we want to ensure our Texas neighbors look their best. That’s why we offer tooth extraction at Oak Hills Dentistry, Spring, TX.
Tooth extraction is often necessary when other dental treatments fail to provide relief from severe pain or to make room for wisdom teeth. With an evaluation, we’ll determine if it’s right for you.
If you’re experiencing this problem, don’t worry! Contact us today to schedule a dental appointment for tooth extraction. With Dr. Reagan Smith and the Oak Hills Dentistry team in Spring, TX, patients get more accurate diagnoses, possible options to solve their specific problems, and cost estimates to improve their oral health.
Adult and Children's Dentist Offering Tooth Extraction
Tooth extraction in Spring, TX, and surrounding areas is a routine procedure that can help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.
This dental procedure provides many benefits, such as:
- Efficiency–Tooth extraction is sometimes the most direct way to cure a diseased tooth before it damages those around it
- Affordable–As a routine procedure, tooth extraction is affordable for all
- Time-saving–Tooth extraction is a quick fix to a complex problem
Our doctor can provide recommendations based on your condition and let you know if there are any suitable alternatives to extraction. If you have questions about tooth extractions, call Oak Hills Dentistry in Spring, TX, to get a more accurate diagnosis, possible options to solve your specific problem, and cost estimates.
The Process of Tooth Extraction
At Oak Hills Dentistry, we follow a precise process when carrying out tooth extraction:
- Dr. Smith will clean and numb the affected area with a local anesthetic.
- Then, he’ll make an incision into the gum tissue around the tooth using a scalpel or other sharp instrument.
- The next step uses a dental elevator to remove the soft tissue surrounding the tooth, which allows Dr. Smith to access the roots of your teeth.
- He then removes the roots of your teeth using forceps, pliers, or other specialized instruments, depending on the type of tooth and its location.
- Once Dr. Smith has removed all visible roots from their tooth socket, he will use gauze and cotton swabs soaked in saline solution to clean the tooth socket. This eliminates any blood clot, bits of bone, or plaque (aspiration), leaving behind a clean and dry socket.
We take every precaution to ensure the tooth extraction process is as comfortable and painless as possible. Dr. Smith will be with you every step, from the initial consultation to aftercare.
Need Tooth Extraction in Spring, TX? Contact Us Today
At Oak Hills Dentistry, your oral health is our priority. That’s why we offer a comfortable environment where you’ll get high-quality general and cosmetic dentistry treatments, including tooth extraction.
We’re here to help you take care of your oral health, and we’ll do everything we can to ensure you have the best experience possible. Our team will answer all your questions or concerns about tooth extraction, including pain management, insurance, and at-home care.
Call Oak Hills Dentistry in Spring. TX, at 281-350-8852 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Reagan Smith for an accurate diagnosis, possible options to solve your specific problem, and cost estimates for tooth extraction.