Invisalign In Spring TX
Do you yearn for straighter teeth without the discomfort of traditional braces? Invisalign is the answer.
With Invisalign treatment from Oak Hills Dentistry, you’ll have a smile you love. Each Invisalign aligner gently moves your teeth into their new position so you can enjoy straighter teeth without the hassle of metal braces. And is often used to treat crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth, overbite, underbite, and crossbite. The entire orthodontic treatment takes just a few months and is virtually invisible!
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign braces work by moving your teeth gradually over time so they can straighten without traditional metal braces.
Invisalign trays consist of a series of clear plastic aligners worn for 21 days at a time for a number of hours per day. The aligners are comfortable to wear and will not stain your teeth or cause tooth sensitivity. This customized Invisalign treatment plan can take on average anywhere from 12-18 months.
The process is simple: First, Dr. Smith takes an impression of your teeth and sends it to our lab for custom fabrication.
Then Dr. Smith sends you home with your first set of Invisalign aligners and instructions on how to wear them correctly. Each set has a different color coding, so you’ll know when it’s time for new ones.
Once you have worn all the aligners for the prescribed amount of time (around 20 to 22 weeks), Dr. Smith may retake an impression just before putting on a new set of aligners.
Oak Hills Dentistry helps patients every day in teeth straightening with our popular Invisalign clear aligners treatment. Spring, TX dentist, Dr. Smith is ready to help you get a more accurate diagnosis, possible options to solve your specific problem, and cost estimates for Invisalign.
Why Get Invisalign?
Invisalign is a discreet teeth-straightening treatment that offers our patients in Spring, TX, the following benefits:
- Custom-made trays fit comfortably in your mouth so that you can wear them for up to 22 hours a day.
- Invisalign is resilient; you can engage in sports and other high-impact activities without worrying about damaging these inserts.
- Invisalign trays are removable, so you can continue to brush and floss as usual.
- Invisalign allows you to maintain healthy gums and teeth; it quickly straightens misaligned teeth/crooked teeth for better oral health.
- Invisalign saves time; you only need to visit your dentist every 4 to 6 weeks for an adjustment.
- Invisalign is an affordable and low-maintenance way to achieve beautiful, straight teeth.
Care Tips for Your Invisalign
- Brush your aligners every day with a soft toothbrush and dentist recommended soap to keep them clean and free of bacteria.
- Rinse your aligners with lukewarm water before and after each use.
- Avoid exposing your aligners to hot water, as this can warp the plastic.
- Avoid eating while wearing your aligners to prevent staining and discoloration.
- Avoid drinking sugary or acidic beverages while wearing your aligners, as this can cause discoloration.
- Store your aligners in the provided case when not in use.
- Keep your aligners away from pets and small children.
- Visit your dentist regularly throughout your treatment to ensure your teeth are shifting properly.
- Clean your aligners with a specialized cleaning solution recommended by your dentist.
- Follow the instructions provided by your dentist to switch out your aligners as needed.