Invisalign Clear Braces In Spring, TX
Do you yearn for straighter teeth without the discomfort of traditional braces? Invisalign may be the answer. Oak Hills Dentistry helps Spring, TX, patients every day who are interested in teeth straightening with our popular Invisalign clear aligners treatment.
With Invisalign clear aligner treatment from, you’ll have a smile you love without any of the hassle or discomfort of traditional bracket and wire braces. Each Invisalign aligner gently moves your teeth into their new position so you can enjoy straighter teeth without the hassle of metal braces. Invisalign is often used to treat crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth, overbite, underbite, and crossbite. The entire orthodontic treatment takes just a few months and is virtually invisible!
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign braces work by moving your teeth gradually over time so they can straighten without traditional metal bracket and wire braces.
Invisalign trays consist of a series of clear plastic aligners worn for about 21 days at a time for around 20-22 hours day before switching to the next set. The aligners are comfortable to wear and will not stain your teeth or cause tooth sensitivity. This customized Invisalign treatment plan can take on average anywhere from 12-18 months.
The process is simple: First, Dr. Smith, DDS, takes an impression of your teeth and sends it to our lab for custom fabrication.
Then you are sent home with your first set of Invisalign aligners and instructions on how to wear them correctly. Each set has a different color coding, so you’ll know when it’s time for new ones.
Once you have worn all the aligners for the prescribed amount of time, Dr. Smith may retake an impression just before putting on a new set of aligners.
Why Get Invisalign?
Invisalign is a discreet teeth-straightening treatment that offers patients in Spring, TX, many benefits, including:
- Custom-made trays fit comfortably in your mouth so that you can wear them for up to 22 hours a day.
- Invisalign is resilient; you can engage in sports and other high-impact activities without worrying about damaging these inserts.
- Invisalign trays are removable, so you can continue to brush and floss as usual.
- Invisalign allows you to maintain healthy gums and teeth; it quickly straightens misaligned teeth/crooked teeth for better oral health.
- Invisalign saves time; you only need to visit your dentist every 4 to 6 weeks for an adjustment.
- Invisalign is an affordable and low-maintenance cosmetic dentistry solution to achieve beautiful, straight teeth.
Care Tips for Your Invisalign Aligners
- Brush your aligners every day with a soft toothbrush and dentist recommended soap to keep them clean and free of bacteria.
- Rinse your aligners with lukewarm water before and after each use.
- Avoid exposing your aligners to hot water, as this can warp the plastic.
- Avoid eating while wearing your aligners to prevent staining and discoloration.
- Avoid drinking sugary or acidic beverages while wearing your aligners, as this can cause discoloration.
- Store your aligners in the provided case when not in use.
- Keep your aligners away from pets and small children.
- Visit your dentist regularly throughout your treatment to ensure your teeth are shifting properly.
- Clean your aligners with a specialized cleaning solution recommended by your dentist.
- Follow the instructions provided by your dentist to switch out your aligners as needed.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Invisalign in Spring, TX
Invisalign treatment from Oak Hills Dentistry is a fantastic way to obtain a straighter smile without braces. You’ll still be able to eat, drink, and talk as usual while wearing these clear, removable aligners.
You’ll love our friendly staff who can answer all of your questions about Invisalign.
If you’re ready to take the first step toward a more beautiful smile, contact our dental office at 281-350-8852 today for a consultation with Spring, TX, dentist Dr. Reagan Smith for your custom treatment plan!