We love meeting and getting to know new patients! We welcome everyone to our office whether you’re new to the Spring area, transferring your care over to our office from another dentist, or new to visiting a dentist in general. Our priorities are your health, comfort, and convenience.
Your First Visit to Oak Hills Dentistry
All new patients will get started with an exam and x-rays with the doctor which is vital for evaluating health conditions. If you’re experiencing a toothache or other emergency, we may suggest a problem-focused exam to address the issue as soon as possible. If there is no immediate problem requiring attention, new patients can expect their appointment to include:
- Comprehensive tooth-by-tooth exam and gum health evaluation
- Full series x-rays
- Diagnosis and discussion with doctor for your personalized treatment and/or cosmetic dentistry planning
- Regular healthy mouth teeth cleaning may be possible on the same day following your exam and x-rays
New Patient Forms
Prior to your appointment, we will require you to fill out our new patient paperwork so that we can gather all the important information needed about your current and past health history, insurance information, and more. We kindly ask that your forms be filled out and submitted online through our secure portal as soon as possible after booking your appointment so we have enough time to process and review the information before your visit.
Flexible Payment Options
For our patient’s convenience, we accept a variety of payment methods that may be utilized with or without insurance.
- Cash, debit cards, and all major credit cards
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)